Back to Top
Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘EuroHockey 2015’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refer to the administrators of the website – who are England Hockey (and their selected digital agencies), whose registered office is Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre, Bisham, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1RR. Our company registration number is 04623333. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, EuroHockey 2015 may wish to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions which apply at the time of your use of the Site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The site may contain third party advertising and sponsorship and advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with international and national law. EuroHockey 2015 will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
- If you need to contact EuroHockey 2015 about these Terms & Conditions you may do so by post using the address given above or by email using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial partnership opportunities are currently available – enquire here